Walk Like a Dinosaur! Scrapper's Delights Challenge blog



Good morning my crafty friends. ❤️. I am back with a bit of love from the new challenge of at Scrapper's Delights.  As always it is an Anything Goes!  So get your crafty on and come and join us!  My inspiration for this week I used the adorable image Jungle Jim 2, so I could add him to a card with dinosaurs.  I created my card this month for my grandsons birthday. 



I created a Z shaped card and cut out the dinosaurs on my silhouette cameo.  Paper are from SU.  Image printed on X-Press it card stock and colored with Copics.
Skin- E50, E51, E70
Hair-E18, E15, YR23, Y21
Sash-G99, G94, G21
Loin cloth shorts-E18, E15, YR14

Thanks for visiting today.  Here are some important links for you.



I would like to enter the following challenges

GalFridayStamping
5 Comments

5 comments:

  1. Great card! Thanks for linking up at PDE Linky Party.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. Love the dinosaurs and your adorable cave 'boy'.. Thanks for joining us this week at Jo's Scrap Shack. AJ DT JSS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card!! Amazing coloring on the image, and the dinosaur is just too cute :) Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Fingers this time around!!
    Susan - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for the late feedback. I love your creation. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers and at Fun Day Friday. Hope to see you again next time

    ReplyDelete

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.