Broken Fairy Designs FB Challenge!


Where has the time gone!  It is July and that means there is a new monthly FB Challenge over at Broken Fairy FB page.  It is a photo challenge this month...Under the Sea.  As you can see I chose to have the sea behind me...because "I am a fish out of water without you!"


With this challenge I used  Dolphin Love.
I would also like to wish Morgan...the creator of this lovely image a Happy Birthday. ❤️ 

Card stock used was in my stash.  So we're the brads.

She was colored with Copics.
Hair- B0000, B01, B41, C3, C5
Skin-E50, E51, E70
Tail- E21, BV02, Y11, YG03, YG05, YG13, YG21
Dolphin-C5, C3, C1, C0

So grab your supplies and join us!  Challenge ends July 31st.
Challenges entered



GalFridayStamping
1 Comments

1 comment:

  1. Love the beach scene behind! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
    Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

    ReplyDelete

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.