Scrapper's Delights challenge #60


This month for the start of the new challenge at Scrapper's Delights I decided to take a walk into the magical world of elves.  As I colored my image this month I thought about watching the movie....Lord of the Rings...and The Hobbit.  The beauty and mystery of the elves in the forest were just amazing.  So this week I decided to use 
I created a Z fold card and layered it with S E I cardstock.  Image was colored using my Copics. 

Skin-E000, E00, E04, E11, E21
Hair-E44, 43, 42, 41, 40
Shirt-E99, 94, 21
Pants-Y28, YR18, YR14, Y21


Thank you so much for visiting today! ❤️. Don't forget to go to the Scrapper's Delights blog and 
check out all the other fabulous make from my teamies!

Important links.

GalFridayStamping
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.