Steampunk Style


For the Spectrum Noir Monthly Challenge I am entering my steampunk canvas.  It is an image by Sweet Escape Digis
I took a 5x7 artist canvas and covered it with card stock I had in my stash.  Used several cog dies and used my silhouette for the clock face and wings.  Added some jewelry chains and tear drop from my stash.  Corners are adhesive stickers.
Colored image with SN markers.
Skin FS2, FS4, FS9, FS3, TN4
Hat and vest EB8, TN8, TN4, TN3
Jacket DG4, DG3, DG2, LG5, CG2
Shirt and glove LV3, PL3, PL4, PL2
Glasses belt BG10,BG7, BG6, BG4 

Thank you visiting.
Hugs, Jane 





GalFridayStamping
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.